Light in my darkness

4:25 AM


I can see the tears inside your eyes
The pain in your smile
The hurt in every word
The scars in every wound

Through your ups and downs I'll take your hand
I'll hold on and never let go
And If you feel like giving up, I won't
I'll stay by your side and be your strength

I look at you with glimmering sparks
Even with the storm inside your eyes
Through my eyes you always shine
Just like the stars up in the skies

Together we'll fight this battle
With the demons in this cruel world
You're my angel in this hell
The light in my darkness

As I hide behind these words
I wish I had the courage to tell
If you feel like there's nobody there
I'm here to share in your burden

You don't have to deal with this alone
Risk it and let me take you home
Let me be the one to save you
As I try to save myself too

You Might Also Like

0 comments