1:42 AM

Without warning, I didn't see it coming
One day I just found myself searching
Unconsciously smiling at the sound of your voice
And my cheeks turn red when I look into your eyes

But then fate began to fool me
Again, just like a cycle in history
While I was falling, you are head over heels
Not for me but for the one who dances in the street

I knew it was her from the very first day
Why haven't I realized?
I was blinded by the way you shine when you smile
I got a little too carried away

I'd like to close my eyes and choose to be blind
So I wouldn't see when you hold her hand
At night when I lay there in the dark
I couldn't get you out of my mind

I look at you five feet away from where you stand
I'll be right here all the time
Admiring you in secrecy
Wherever this feeling would take me

You Might Also Like

0 comments