unreal & coy

4:41 AM

My world seemed to stop when you looked into my eyes
My cheeks were red after you gave me that wonderful smile
That day you swept off my feet
I hope my heart will not bleed

The thought of you makes my heart race
I'm not sure if you know
But a glimpse of you from miles away
Could take all my worries away

As we walk pass each other in the halls
I contain myself as my heart explodes
You make my heart flutter without even trying
Mostly when I see you smiling

Your name echoes in my head every minute of the day
I wrote this for you for I can't say hey
I'll stay behind and look at you from a far
Just like how I look up and see the stars

I'd hold your hand and keep your heart
I'll wrap you in my arms while you tear apart
Let me take all your pain away
Honey, would you give me a chance?

You Might Also Like

0 comments