It was never easy

5:04 AM

I just made one of the hardest decision in my life.
I've let go of that grip I've been holding for a long time.
Long that it felt like my whole life.

I am writing this down not because I'm bitter but because I want you to know that it wasn't easy for me.

Before I made that decision I went through hell. Sleepless nights together with a silent sob. Every night my heart falls apart but I stayed quiet about it. I didn't want you to know because I didn't want you to think that I am that weak. I kept it to myself as I try to fix myself. To fix us.

I know that we both knew that things were starting to change and it wasn't the same anymore. More fights and less than romance. Through those tough times we tried to stay strong.

But I guess it's just not the right time. I am blaming myself now because I think I wasn't ready. It was all on me.

For those days I had you beside me, I am deeply sorry for not making you feel loved as you deserve. I am sorry for not holding your hand long enough not to let you slip away. I am sorry for not saying that I love you as much as I actually do. I am sorry because I wasn't enough to make you happy.

Now everything has changed and I wish for your happiness. I will forever treasure those memories with you, I'll forever remember what I felt when I was with you.

I hope I made everything clear.
It was never easy for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments