2015

10:48 PM

Love this tree

Hi guys! Its been a very long time since the last time I posted (as usual). My apologies for not updating soon enough. Its just I feel like nobody's reading my blog posts and I'm not really if someone is reading this right now. (I hope someone is at least one or two though). I hope you would let me know if you've seen my blog and give me some feedback because I really need it to now what should I improve and if I should continue this blogging thing. Haha

As my last post is about 2015 and talking about how excited I am, I'm gonna share those amazing moments with you!

First thing, was Ed Sheeran coming to manila! It was my first concert to attend ever and it was so amazing! Ed Sheeran is amazing he's such an idol. Even though I was very far from seeing him up close, it was all worth it! No regrets at all. He's so amazing that he's voice doesn't sound very far from live to recorded. I don't think there's any difference at all! His voice sounds so beautiful that it makes you fall in love (more if you listen to his lyrics). And another amazing thing is that there's no band at all. Its just him, his guitar, a mic, and a loop pedal. He does it by himself and sounds so amazing. Words cannot express how amazed I was though.
HE'S JUST SO AMAZING! I love that ginger boy.
That's it. I just wish he'd be back soon and by that time, I'd be in that front row and I'd hug him if ever had the chance (I really hope so haha).

Second, OTRAT MANILA!! yep up until now I'm still shock like whenever I think about it, I can't believe I did see them and hear them. Although I was a bit far (similar in Ed's) I had so much fun and it was also amazing. I don't know. I'm just very happy I was there. Words aren't enough to express how happy I am. Also no regrets for waiting in line for about 9 hours? I don't know the exact time but who cares? I was there!! I saw them. I heard them. That's it. and if they'd come back, I'd also be in the front row (of course)! High hopes that it will happen. Haha!


That's all for now! I'll post again very soon! I'll try my best. Haha

Thank you so much for reading!
Take care, god bless. x

PS. Thanks heaps to my parents for letting it happen. It wouldn't be possible without them. loveyou mom and dad! x (although they're not gonna see this. {I hope they won't.})


You Might Also Like

0 comments