Excitement for March 2015

12:08 AM

BRITISH INVASION 2015
hey guys! its been a long time since my last update so I would like to apologize for updating like once in a blue moon. Its just I don't have enough time to update regularly. and another thing I'm sorry if every introduction of my post has an apology for not posting a lot, I hope you aren't annoyed tho hahaha.

this blog is gonna be pretty lame because I'm just gonna be talking about things and all but who cares? its your choice if you're gonna continue reading or not haha enjoy x

this week has been very busy but exciting. I mean the week wasn't exciting but what happened this week and last week is gonna be very exciting for the future, okay so that might confuse you so I'm gonna go explain it ahaha.
last week, my sister and I bought tickets for Ed Sheeran and that was really amazing! I can't wait for march and I think its gonna be the bomb. I'm going for two concerts, first Ed Sheeran and then One Direction! how amazing is that? well I hope you don't think that I'm being arrogant or something. I just feel really excited so I decided to share it with you. but the thing is, I'm feeling a bit sad right now because today is the selling of tickets for The Vamps and sadly, I'm not in line to buy one :( my sister and I really want one but the problem is that we don't have enough money. we tried to ask my dad to buy us but sadly, he said no because he already bought us tickets for One Direction so yep its really sad :( its really unfair for poor people like me you know :( hahaha well at least I have tickets for Ed and 1D, all I can think now is looking forward on March 2015 because its really exciting and really can't wait! since its my first time to go on a concert I hope it would be really fun and I guess its gonna be a blast!

so that's all for today. this blog might bore you but why not express and share your thoughts and feelings right? hahaha I'll post again soon! bye have a lovely day! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments