never stop dreaming

1:17 AM






okay guys so first of all I apologize for posting this just now I know its a bit late but I still want to share about my trip to hong kong so yeah. and by the way, warning: this will have loads of photos so bear with me haha. and I chose that title because this blog will be more about disneyland so yea that's it haha. Enjoy :-)
this is gonna be a photo diary about my trip to hongkong




this is at the Avenue of Stars Victoria Harbour :)


Fam. (photobomb at the back)

its too windy


with mah sistah and brotha ;)







at Victoria Peak



Shen Zhen, China


Windows of the world. and look! the Eiffel Tower :)

so that's all for the tour and there's more photos but I just chose a few hah :)



DISNEYLANDDD <3






this photo would be nice if there's an effect of explosions at the back hahaha






stitch was the first one we met haha and we rode space mountain! it was soooo fun but i think my bones were dislocated. hahaha jokes ;)



"its a small world after all"




guys look at this its so pretty like you're in a ball and guess what? this is a restaurant. its called the Royal Banquet Hall :)




Tarzan's Tree House :) its cool


we met Tarzan. haha








I'm inlove with the castle its so pretty



a shot from the firework show :)


so that's it! haha I hope you guys like it! :) I'm sorry for the huge amount of photos

p.s. you all guys should go to disneyland! you'll love it there, its amazing.



Have a good day! Smile. be happy, you deserve it. ily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments