Hi, I care.

3:41 PM






Hi guys. okay so first of all i apologize for not posting for so long because I didn't have time to shoot and I guess I have nothing to tell you haha. well since its been a while and now I have something to tell you then here it goes. :)

this past few weeks on a certain day I was on twitter using my other acc. (fan acc.) I saw a tweet saying "I need someone to talk to" and since I wasn't busy that time I tried and offered my time to her then I told her she can talk to me just dm me. so we talked and and I gave her some advice. after that she told me I made her feel better. when she told me that I felt really happy because I helped and made someone feel better. so since then every time that I have nothing to do I use my other acc. and i started searching "I need someone to talk to" on the twitter search box and tweets come out. so I started tweeting people "hi, I'm here. you can talk to me if you want, just dm me" yea things like that and they dm me. since I already helped people and made friends that way, I kept doing that all the time when I'm not busy. I tweet "inspirational" tweets too something like "have a nice day" or "don't forget to smile" or "I'm always here for you" things like that. well I am always here for you guys. you can always come to me when you need someone to talk to or anything. always remember that.

Just when you're having a though time don't give up and hold on. things will get better soon I promise. it always does ok. so don't give up, keep on fighting. be strong. remember to always smile ok. be happy! you all deserve it :) don't let anyone bring you down. you are all wonderful in your own ways. don't let anyone tell you that you're not. and please if you're cutting or thinking of taking your life, please don't do it. I care enough for you to stay ok. I always do and always will.

It really warms my heart when I make people happy and feel better. so I don't want people feeling sad. I don't like it that way. everyone should be happy because everyone deserves it. always remember that ok.

I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR ALL OF YOU. I CARE ABOUT YOU. WHEN YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU CAN ALWAYS RUN TO ME OK? YOU CAN TALK TO ME ANYTIME. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT :)
I LOVE YOU ALL. <3 <3 <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments