December Favourites

12:48 AM

The year's nearly done and there's 2 days left and its already 2016! Happy New Year!!

This December, I've been really into a lot of things.

I really wanted to share it with you so I hope you enjoy it! :)





MOVIE

Star Wars


 I think I watched some of the episodes already back when I was younger (which is a really long time ago) that's why I don't really remember much from it.
 So this Christmas break,  I've decided to have a Star wars movie marathon with my sibs since I have nothing to do and it was amazeballs!
I also watched the latest episode on Christmas eve and the feels!!!!
It was really good. STAR WARS IS LIFE so for you people who haven't seen it, you really should go and watch it. No regrets on spending your time watching it I swear.
(You might also enjoy watching Hayden Chritensen aka Anakin Skywalker because he is such a babe HAHA)



FOOD

Stellina's Pink Lemonade


A fact you must know, I'm really in love with lemons I love them soooooooooo much though it's sour idk I really like sour food like its just something like sugar to me. 
Before, my favorite lemonade was Country Time and I don't know, one time it just like disappeared. I went to look for it at the grocery store and there was none. First I thought it was out of stock but sadly, they're not selling it anymore though they sell the powdered ones. 
Then there's the time where my sister and I stopped at 7/11 to buy some drinks and then there was the bottle of Stellina's Pink lemonade then I was like "omg it's lemonade and it's pink I think I should try this" HAHA 
I've been actually looking for a lemonade before Stellina's that tastes like Country Time but I can't find any. 
Stellina's is such a blessing! And another thing, I haven't tried the plain one because the pink one is mixed with cranberry so I don't know which is better but I'm gonna figure it out.


Nestea Cranberry Cosmopolitan Blend


I've been also into cranberries lately because of this drink,
It just taste so gooooood and it satisfies my thirst. 



BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Maybelline Baby Lips Rose Addict Lip Balm


I really love this lip balm because its a really good moisturizer for the lips and I like the color because it isn't too dark and it gives a natural look. I recommend this for those who have pale lips like mine mostly when its cold so you might want to try this.
I've been actually using this for a while but since this will be my fist post for  monthly favorites, I'm gonna include this one and also it never been out of my favorites so why not? haha


Wow Lip tattoo


I saw a video of this on facebook and I thought that it kinda looks cool so I tried it and it actually looks good when worn. It also lasts for a long time even if you had a drink.  it doesn't get easily washed out.


Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain


I saw my sister using this and then she tried to put it on me and I like it because its long lasting and it give you a fresh natural look. I don't really own one yet because I don't really use it that much only when there's an occasion or when going out with my family but I do like it.


Marks & Spencer Lemon Verbena Hand and Body Lotion


This lotion smells reeeaaally good and its actually nice on the skin.
I highly recommend this if you are looking for a good lotion.
But, I just checked their website and it says that its no longer available. I don't know if they're just out of stuck or something else so I'm not really sure where you can get one maybe they have it in one of their shops.



MUSIC

Made In the A.M by One Direction


They sound a bit different in this album like they're so gown up! The tunes and the lyrics are more mature and meaningful than before. But still!! They're the best!! The whole album is in the highest state of perfection. 


Roses by Chainsmokers ft. Rozes


I've been listening to this for the past few days and I'm really loving it!
It's actually a good song for parties.




BOOK

The Selection by Kiera Cass


I think I already mentioned this book on one of my last post but this book was recommended by one of my friends who reads a lot. I haven't finished reading it yet, not even close but I'm liking it so far! 





This will be the end of my blog post for today, I hope you liked it!

P.S. the photos aren't mine. Credits to the owners. x


You Might Also Like

0 comments